Saturday, January 8

SPRING SUMMER TREND. MAXI SKIRT.


It's quite early to start thinking about Spring/Summer clothing (afterall its been a dreary, rainy week in London), However I always LOVE the transition from one season to the other! On the lead up to Autumn/Winter I couldnt wait to wear my furs! But spring is approaching and I'm looking forward to wearing Spring-time floaty, light numbers. Which brings me to the Maxi-skirt! As seen at fashion weeks for SS 11 by designers Jil Sander, Lanvin, Chloe, Marc Jacobs and Alexander Wang to name a few, it's is set to be the hottest trend for next season. It made an appearance last season, but this time will be bigger. Cant wait! I love a good ol' maxi!

1 comment:

  1. yup lovin the maxi trend.
    bought a couple sheer ones already for SS
    x

    ReplyDelete