Wednesday, December 15

ANOTHER YEAR OLDER. ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!!



Yikes!? Another birthday has come by! Gone are the days where I continually count down the amount of days left until my birthday! It's the days where I no longer want to reveal my age and feel 'old'. Birthdays are are strange but joyous thing. It's weird to think that this time some years ago I was being born. I had just set foot into this world ready to live my life, the life I am living today! Nobody knew what the future would hold for me but God. But could only hope and pray for the best to come out of me.

My birthday being in December means I can end this year and start a new one, a new age, a new me. I'm thankful that I made it to this day and thankful for the experiences I've encountered to make me into the young woman which I am today!

Yay!

Hip hip hooooray!

1 comment: